FIND YOUR GOOD LIFE
Families ready to live their GOOD can learn more about becoming members of Canadian Lakes through property ownership. Members have inclusive use of remarkable amenities in our private, recreation lake and golf community.
OWNERSHIP IN CANADIAN LAKES
Canadian Lakes is a private, recreational community located about an hour north of Grand Rapids, Michigan. With property ownership, membership is automatic and includes access to:
- Over 730 acres of waterways, with 340 acres of all sports water
- Two 9-hole golf courses with inclusive member green fees and one 18-hole golf course
- Member inclusive outdoor pool and indoor swimming pool with fitness area, hot tub and sauna
- Six Beaches
- Royal Grille Restaurant & Lounge
- Sport venues, including a new 8-court pickleball area, tennis, volleyball, basketball, softball, soccer, and disc golf
- Member inclusive Winter Sports Park with snow tubing tow, cross-country skiing and outdoor ice rink
- Canadian Lakes Campground
OWN YOUR PIECE OF THE GOOD LIFE
The sky is just the beginning and hardly the limit when it comes to ownership in Canadian Lakes. The diverse community and ownership possibilities allows members to choose from vacant lot ownership, primary residence, first-time homeowners, snowbird living, seasonal campers, up-north lake house owners, retirement or maintenance free living. All options are here for you – even if you want to build your dream home on the golf course or your hidden waterfront retreat tucked back in the woodlands of northern Michigan.
VIEW CANADIAN LAKES VIDEO
AND YES, THERE’S PLENTY MORE…
Canadian Lakes flaunts a massive array of amenities that are unmatched by competitors. We’re confident that you won’t find another community that offers all we do for less than $730 annually. Here are a few more great reasons to be a member:
- Reuther Music Pavilion featuring lakeside summer concerts
- Vacation rentals available for visitors and lot owners
- Enclosed dog park
- 4,200-foot grass air strip, lighted and maintained through October
- 80 common park areas
- Multiple community buildings and pavilions
LIVING THE GOOD LIFE IN CANADIAN LAKES
Part of living the GOOD life in Canadian Lakes is that you have that “off the grid” feeling yet you are connected to modern day by the always growing commerce in Canadian Lakes. Healthcare here showcases not only two family practice facilities and one with lab services, but also eye and dental care. Every day needs are at your fingertips with full grocery, hardware and convenience stores. Financial services are taken care of as Canadian Lakes’ businesses offer accounting, banking, insurance, real estate, title services and financial planning. Top that all off with personal pampering, dining and boutiques…Canadian Lakes’ business district is booming!
In addition to our strong commerce sector, social groups found within the Canadian Lakes Association. Members spend time and find great joy with over 50 different clubs like pickleball, quilting, theater, music, classic car, cards and more. Most likely, if there’s a sport or hobby, there’s a club within the Canadian Lakes Association.
VISIT CANADIAN LAKES!
Discover the GOOD life here at Canadian Lakes. Families ready to explore membership can receive a guest pass to feel, firsthand the incomparable offerings, services and amenities at our remarkable recreational lake and golf community. Virtual meetings prior to you visit can be arranged or a virtual tour can be shared for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home on your own time.